A project manager from Orange County Painting Co. will contact you to schedule a time to meet. At the appointment you will be asked some questions in regards to your home. Our project manager will survey your home and take measurements, they will also be looking at the current condition of the substrate surface and inspecting for areas of stucco failure. Once all the information has been gathered the representative will either present you with an in person estimate or email you a proposal. The estimate takes approximately 20-60 minutes to complete.
Our in home estimates are 100% pressure FREE, therefore you’ll never feel obligated to buy. Our knowledgable project managers are tasked with the important job of guiding you through the renovation process from begining to end.
1. Make a list of the work you would like done.
2. Identify your budget so you know exactly how much you want to spend
3. Choose or begin to explore different color choices.
Depending on the time of the year our backlog can range from a couple of weeks to approximately two months. The start date is contingent on crew availability, materials, and weather.
Yes, any cracks in your stucco, damaged stucco, damaged wood, and rotten wood will be repaired or replaced based on your contract.
1. Remove fragile or breakable items away from the room(s) that’s to be painted for interior jobs
2. Remove belonging away from exterior walls for exterior paint jobs
3. Ensure all windows are properly shut closed to keep dust and debris out
4. Let us know in advance if water leaks through any windows or doors